Saturday, April 16, 2011

Club Penguin Reviewed By You: Earth Day

There’s a new Reviewed By You on the Club Penguin blog right now. Do you want to know who last week’s Club Penguin Reviewed By You winner was? Okay I’ll tell you! The winner of last week’s Club Penguin Reviewed By You was Deception1. Congratulations! Here’s what the comment said:

“My favorite animal of all time is a manatee. I love how they’re so gentle, and they look so cuddly! Manatees are very sweet, and I would love to meet one! Manatees are nicknamed “sea-cows”, because they are vegetarians, and eat lots of grass and sea-plants. In my dreams, I don’t ride on backs of dolphins, I ride on magnificant manatees, decked out in gold and jewels!”

This week, the Club Penguin Team wants to know what you’re going to be doing for Earth Day. What are your plans? Are you doing anything special? Are you doing anything to protect the environment next week? Click here to answer the Club Penguin Team! If the Club Penguin Team likes your comment, you could win 10,000 coins and be mentioned on the Club Penguin blog. Good luck! Also, why don’t you comment right here and answer all those questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment